When you place an unbar-coded pod in the Tespo Connect, you will need to claim the pod type on the Tespo App to earn rewards and track your servings. To do so follow the simple steps below:
1. Log in to the Tespo App
2. Place the pod in your dispenser
3. Once the pod is placed in the dispenser, you will see the following on your app:
As you can see, the pod has not been identified as a specific vitamin. To track your servings, you will need to claim the pod.
4. Click 'SERVINGS' at the bottom of the page:
5. Then, you will be taken to the following screen where you will click 'Identify this pod'
6. On the next screen, you will select the type of pod you have in your dispenser:
7. Choose the pod type and then click 'Select Pod'.
You have now identified your pod! Yay! Now you need to claim the serving that you take...
8. Dispense the vitamin in your dispenser
9. Once your serving has been dispensed, you can claim your serving to stay on track and earn rewards. Click 'SERVINGS' on the bottom of the identified pod page:
10. On the next screen, you will see the serving that you just took as 'unclaimed'. Simply click on the round button to the left of the serving
11. Once you click the round button, your serving will be claimed and your screen will show the following:
Woohoo! You did it!
At this time, any pod that does not have a bar code will need to be claimed each time you take a serving.