It's a good idea to keep your Tespo dispenser clean by wiping the Pod tray and black rectangle sensors every 10 servings or 7 days, whichever comes first. Remove any powder debris from the magnetic cup mixer area as needed.
- Always ensure your Tespo cup is directly centered on the magnetic cup mix prior to pressing the Green “Go” button to dispense a serving
- Clean your Tespo cup after each use. The Tespo cup is dishwasher safe
- Clean the water tank regularly. DO NOT submerge the Tespo dispenser in water.
Cleaning the Piercing Tip
- Remove the Tespo Pod from the Tespo Pod tray.
- Close the dispenser Pod tray lid without a Tespo Pod inserted.
- Press down the “GO” button for about 10-12 seconds. The internal piercing tip should extend out, if not, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Clean and dry the piercing tip to remove any powder buildup.
- Open and close the dispenser Pod tray lid to reset the piercing tip.