We know, it's no fun to get an email that says your commission has been denied. And trust us, we would prefer to pay out every commission. However, we have some terms and conditions that we must adhere to, and our lawyers insist that we watch out for fraud. Sorry to be so mean about it.
To read the Terms and Conditions, please visit here.
For those not into reading legal documents, here are a few examples of why your commission may have been denied:
- Your referral cancelled their order;
- Your referral asked for a return or refund;
- Your referral was not a new customer;
- You haven't linked your PayPal account and it's been 180 days since you earned the commission;
- You did a self-referral;
- You or your referral violated our terms and conditions. In this case, Tespo reserves the right to deny any or all of the commissions associated with that referral and remove you from the program entirely.